On the longest and sunniest Croatian island of Hvar, there is a beautiful Villa 1 Mala Rudina. Villa 1 Mala Rudina is situated in Rudina, a typical, traditional, small Dalmatian village.
The fully fenced Villa 1 Mala Rudina is 220 m² in size and is set on a 1000 m² property. The villa has a total of four bedrooms equipped with double beds for eight guests, and another two guests sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. From three fully equipped bathrooms, two have a shower and one is equipped with a bathtub. On the ground floor of the villa you will find a living room, a kitchen equipped with all facilities for cooking, three rooms and two bathrooms. Upstairs of the first floor, there is one more bathroom and one bedroom. In the courtyard of the villa is a 10m x 3m swimming pool and eight sun loungers.
Villa 1 Mala Rudina is part of a beautiful, private and modern resort with a total of 11 villas.
Other benefits that will await you:
• change of towels every 3 days and change of bed linens every 7 days
• each villa has its own golf electric vehicle (on request) - (faster transport to the nearest beach or city center)
• beautifully landscaped gardens and wooden garden furniture, and around each villa is about 1000 m2 of garden
• Hvaretta Bar open every day or evening, where it is possible to have a drink (coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) or buy a snack (sandwiches, pannini, ice cream, prosciutto, cheese, olives, etc.)
• a new children's playground near Hvaretta Bar
• Welcome drink for all guests