Villa 10 Mala Rudina is part of a beautiful, private and modern resort with a total of 11 villas on one of the world's most desirable tourist destinations, the Island of Hvar
On the surface of 220 m2 in Villa you will have at your disposal everything you might need during your stay. The Villa has four spacious and stylish bedrooms equipped with double beds, which can accommodate 8 guests. On the ground floor of the Villa there is a living room for pleasant socializing with friends and family and a spacious fully equipped modern kitchen. Also, on the ground floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower. On the first floor there is one more bedroom and bathroom with bathtub. In the fully fenced yard decorated with carefully selected Mediterranean plants there is also a 10 x 3 m swimming pool with deck chairs where you can enjoy sunbathing in the daytime and evening socializing with a glass of prized Hvar wine of long history.
During your stay, be sure to take the time to get to know this beautiful island, which offers you a wealth of facilities and plenty of historical landmarks and provides its guests a nightly entertainment program that is well known about all over the world. Near the village of Rudine is Stari Grad, the oldest town in Croatia, which offers you various restaurants with traditional Dalmatian dishes, sports activities such as sailing, swimming and water polo, as well as various concerts and festivals, the most famous being the Wine & Jazz Festival. On this beautiful island you can easily relax, refresh and enjoy the beautiful beaches, Mediterranean nature and crystal clear sea.
Other benefits that will await you:
• change of towels every 3 days and change of bed linens every 7 days
• each villa has its own golf electric vehicle (on request) - (faster transport to the nearest beach or city center)
• beautifully landscaped gardens and wooden garden furniture, and around each villa is about 1000 m2 of garden
• Hvaretta Bar open every day or evening, where it is possible to have a drink (coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) or buy a snack (sandwiches, pannini, ice cream, prosciutto, cheese, olives, etc.)
• a new children's playground near Hvaretta Bar
• Welcome drink for all guests