Villa 11 Mala Rudina is situated on the sunny island of Hvar, a fashionable tourist center of rich cultural and historical heritage. Surrounded by sister villas, Villa 11 Mala Rudina is located in the charming village of Rudine, which has only 19 inhabitants. Although the population increases in the summer, you do not have to worry about crowds. Here you can enjoy peace and quiet alongside unspoiled nature and beauty of the rural area.
In 280 m2 of living space, Villa 11 has 4 spacious bedrooms equipped with double beds that can comfortably accommodate 8 guests. Two additional guests are provided with a comfortable stretch sofa in the living room, which makes the villa ideal for 8 + 2 guests. The villas also have 3 bathrooms, two of which are equipped with a shower, while one has a bathtub where guests can relax every day. The ground floor consists of a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and a comfortable lounge ideal for an afternoon break. The villa's interior is warm and charming, while the exterior area is filled with fragrant Mediterranean greenery.
The fully enclosed courtyard of the villa features a lovely swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. Prepare fresh dishes on the outdoor grill whilst enjoying the view of the sea from the pool.
Choose Villa 11 Mala Rudina on the island of Hvar for your next vacation and leave all your worries behind. Known as one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world, Hvar will delight you with its natural beauty, olive groves and vineyards, architecture as well as interesting social events and nightlife. The cities Hvar and Jelsa are packed with fantastic restaurants and bars, discos, and boast an exceptionally rich summer program. Beautiful pebbly beaches and hidden coves attract tourists year after year, while sports lovers can enjoy diving, sailing, biking, free climbing, hiking and strolling. Villa 11 Mala Rudina on the island of Hvar will fulfill all your expectations.
Other benefits that will await you:
• change of towels every 3 days and change of bed linens every 7 days
• each villa has its own golf electric vehicle (on request) - (faster transport to the nearest beach or city center)
• beautifully landscaped gardens and wooden garden furniture, and around each villa is about 1000 m2 of garden
• Hvaretta Bar open every day or evening, where it is possible to have a drink (coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) or buy a snack (sandwiches, pannini, ice cream, prosciutto, cheese, olives, etc.)
• a new children's playground near Hvaretta Bar
• Welcome drink for all guests