Villa 4 Mala Rudina is one of 11 similar villas in a special resort in Rudine on the island of Hvar. What makes this villa special is the view of the beautiful Adriatic Sea and the scenery of the surrounding islands as well as great location.
The villa can accommodate 8 + 2 guests who have 4 bedrooms with comfortable double beds available. If necessary, a cot can be placed in one of the rooms. Two guests can sleep on the couch in the living room. The airy and modern living room has a fireplace and TV and is connected on the ground floor with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area that has 10 seating places. You have 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms, one with a bathtub and the other two with walk-in showers at your disposal. If you are staying in one of the upstairs bedrooms, you can enjoy the terrace soaking up the sun rays and relaxing. In the fully fenced garden, you can freshen up in the pool or sunbathe on the sun loungers by the pool. There is also an outdoor barbecue and an outdoor dining table to enjoy the delicious Mediterranean delicacies.
Hvar is a world-renowned Croatian island that attracts more and more guests with its beauty and tourist offer. You will reach Rudine by first taking a catamaran or ferry to the Stari Grad, the oldest town in Croatia founded in 384 BC. In Stari Grad, you will be delighted by the architecture, historical heritage and numerous cultural, entertainment and sports programs. Rudine is a quiet place that is ideal for a family vacation, and its excellent location allows you to explore the many beautiful beaches and bays on the island. Hvar is the sunniest Croatian island, so you will not lack the sun, and it is necessary to point out that many sights are under UNESCO protection, some of which are located in Stari Grad. There is simply no better place to explore the south of Croatia - you can choose a day trip to the Pakleni Islands, the Blue and Green Caves, sail or soak up the Mediterranean while sipping local wine from the island.
If you are looking for the ultimate holiday for yourself, your family and friends, choose this villa you will want to return to next year!
Other benefits that will await you:
• housekeeping on a daily basis, change of towels and bed linen
• each villa has its own golf electric vehicle, which is available to guests during their stay in the villa (faster transport to the nearest beach or city center)
• beautifully landscaped gardens and wooden garden furniture, and around each villa is about 1000 m2 of garden
• Hvaretta Bar open every day or evening, where it is possible to have a drink (coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) or buy a snack (sandwiches, pannini, ice cream, prosciutto, cheese, olives, etc.)
• a new children's playground near Hvaretta Bar
• Welcome drink for all guests
• service of the chef once during the stay in the price - preparation of breakfast or dinner in the villa from an experienced chef and his team
|01.05.2022 - 31.05.2022||800 €||5.600 €||4 night/s|
|01.06.2022 - 30.06.2022||1.550 €||10.850 €||4 night/s|
|01.07.2022 - 16.07.2022||1.700 €||11.900 €||7 night/s|
|17.07.2022 - 20.08.2022||1.900 €||13.300 €||7 night/s|
|21.08.2022 - 31.08.2022||1.700 €||11.900 €||7 night/s|
|01.09.2022 - 30.09.2022||1.550 €||10.850 €||4 night/s|
|01.10.2022 - 31.10.2022||800 €||5.600 €||4 night/s|