Dalmatia has its many treasures like the island Hvar, near the town of Split. The nature of this island has enchanted many. One of the peculiarities of this island is its scent, which you can literally sense when coming there. It is because of the herbs such as lavender and rosemary, which grow there. One of its little villages is named Rudine. It is a village with a few locals still living there, looking all dreamy.
Villa Mala Rudina 6 is one of the newly – built, lookalike villas, which are next to each other in Rudine.This villa boasts sea view from the first floor. Yet, all around you, you will be enjoying colorful and unspoilt nature. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms for the guests of the villa. The bedrooms are looking all modern and cozy. The bathrooms are equipped as follows, one with bath and two with shower. Fresh looking kitchen is easily reachable from the airy, sun – kissed living room.
This is a little hint for the friends and family groups coming: there are plenty of the activities organized on the island. Whether you are coming with your car, or renting one, you will be amazed at how many things you can do, while on your vacation.
Other benefits that will await you:
• change of towels every 3 days and change of bed linens every 7 days
• each villa has its own golf electric vehicle (on request) - (faster transport to the nearest beach or city center)
• beautifully landscaped gardens and wooden garden furniture, and around each villa is about 1000 m2 of garden
• Hvaretta Bar open every day or evening, where it is possible to have a drink (coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) or buy a snack (sandwiches, pannini, ice cream, prosciutto, cheese, olives, etc.)
• a new children's playground near Hvaretta Bar
• Welcome drink for all guests