Villa 8 Mala Rudina is located on the sunny island of Hvar in Rudine. The island of Hvar is a central Dalmatian island that is one of the most beautiful Croatian and world islands. The island of Hvar is host to numerous guests, scientists and travellers who visit it because of its lavish Mediterranean nature, rich cultural tradition and good nightlife.
Villa 8 Mala Rudina comfortably accommodates 6 + 2 guests. The villa has three comfortable bedrooms equipped with double beds and access to a terrace with a beautiful view. The villa has three fully equipped modern bathrooms, one with bath and two with shower. On the ground floor of the villa there is a kitchen equipped with all the appliances necessary for carefree cooking, as well as a comfortable and nicely decorated living room and dining room for socializing with family and friends. The entire villa is covered by Wi-Fi internet for carefree surfing. At your disposal is a 1000 m2 garden with a 10x3 meter swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers.
Villa 8 Mala Rudina is part of a beautiful and modern resort with a total of 11 villas.
The rich cultural and historical heritage of Hvar, unique Mediterranean gastronomy, beautiful beaches and bays and crystal-clear sea are the guarantee of a great holiday that will remain in your memory forever.
Other benefits that will await you:
• change of towels every 3 days and change of bed linens every 7 days
• each villa has its own golf electric vehicle (on request) - (faster transport to the nearest beach or city center)
• beautifully landscaped gardens and wooden garden furniture, and around each villa is about 1000 m2 of garden
• Hvaretta Bar open every day or evening, where it is possible to have a drink (coffee, cocktails, soft drinks, beer, wine, etc.) or buy a snack (sandwiches, pannini, ice cream, prosciutto, cheese, olives, etc.)
• a new children's playground near Hvaretta Bar
• Welcome drink for all guests